Friday
After a good nights rest you gotta wake up and check your email and update facebook.
A wholesome breakfast. Cheerios are a FAVORITE!!
After playing a little, and a blood draw, a much needed nap is in order.
Lot's of smiles after pulling his own IV (stinker!)... now it's MUCh easier to use the ipod!
Aunt Heidi gives a much needed bath. All that sweating is stinky!
Time for bed. Aunt Heidi crawls in the crib... He's so cute you can't help wanting to snuggle:)
Good day, Goodnight.











Looks like he is starting to feel better! i hope that he can be back home SOON!!!
ReplyDeletePoor little sweetie! I was hoping he'd be HOME by now! I'm praying he continues to heal and can be home with you very, very soon. Much love!
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet!! I'm glad he's feeling better :)
ReplyDeleteHe is looking so much better! I love that Aunt Heidi got in the crib with him!
ReplyDelete