Well, it looks like Mr. RSV will get to come home today. He's eating and drinking well. His fever is lower and controlled by pain meds. He's holding his oxygen levels while awake and his energy is slowly returning. The Dr's are encouraged and believe we can safely continue nursing him back to health here at home. Please continue to keep us in our prayers as we carefully balance care for Jonathan and Owen. Jonathan still has a low fever with cough and stuffiness and will continue to be contagious until all symptoms pass. Please pray he is totally healed quickly and that no long term effects with come from the stress to his respiratory system. We are thankful for how quickly he has gotten better and continue to claim complete healing.
Here is a video of a happy boy this morning:) Daddy has been singing him "his" song since he was born. Now we all sing it and it's always good for a grin:) "Jon William Jinglehimer Dill"





Ha ha, that is too cute! Glad he gets to come home and he will be in my prayers. Do you have a good babycarrier? That was a life saver with two kiddos. I'd pop madi in the carrier (well, a wrap) so I had my hands free for Conner (who was just under 2 when she was born). If not, I think I have a wrap I can send you.
ReplyDeleteHi - this is the first time I have read you blog. I am loving learning about Jonathan. He looks like such a sweet boy. I am so happy to know that you have a good support system around you, especially now that you have a newborn. I went way back in your blog to read about Jonathan's sleep study. I was interested because my daughter just had one done and we are now waiting on her results. All of the possibilities are so scary. But I feel grateful to learn about other children and their similar issues. Thank you. I hope that Jonathan stays healthy!
ReplyDeleteSee the power of positive thinking within you. God bless you
ReplyDelete