MawMaws 3 favorite (only) kids and us, the 7 grandkids!!!Jonathan got to take his first 3 plane ride(s) on Friday June 5th. He did AWESOME! He took nice long naps and ate well. I was a bit nervous about nursing in public, but there's nothing like being forced to do something new to get you over your fear fast! We are nearly pros at this nursing thing now!
We flew to Baton Rouge with Heidi and Theo. We were there to celebrate my MawMaw and her life. When I pass, I will be beyond blessed if so many (with nice memories) show up to tell stories of my life well lived. I pray I can be such a blessing to so many. It was a wonderful Memorial Celebration/family reunion... Aunt's, Uncles, extended family and LOTS of cousins! We totally need to get together more often! I miss my family!





Kim, you even miss the family that you didn't even know that you had, huh? Sorry that I didn't get to tell you bye at the motel, but I did get to kiss Jonathan one last time. I was thinking the same thing about your thoughts on Mama's Memorial/family reunion. It was awesome, wasn't it? I was totally blessed by the truly honest("the LOOK")comments. Love yas, Aunt Dona
ReplyDelete