Jonathan gave us a first smile on May 28th. Since then we have been getting a smile or two a day. Today after a nap and a good meal, Jonathan and I were "talking" and Gammi was ready with the camera! Look at that grin! Totally worth the wait!:)
Kim, That is totally awesome! God is so good and faithful! You're so right. it was worth it. Expect even more miracles. Love and miss ya'll so very much and always, Aunt Dona
Kim, That is totally awesome! God is so good and faithful! You're so right. it was worth it. Expect even more miracles. Love and miss ya'll so very much and always, Aunt Dona
ReplyDeleteAnd what a BEAUTIFUL smile he has!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like his vision is improving. What a precious sight and one that is so welcommed. I love your post and pictures. I feel like I know him.
ReplyDeleteSo precious! :) Love you 3!
ReplyDeleteTam