Kim, Those pics are The Absolute Best! I can't wait to love on all of you that are going to Baton Rouge! Love and miss ya'll so very much and always, Aunt Dona
These pictures are adorable and his weight sounds good for a 3 month old. We are still praying for strength and wisdom and a miracle that only God can perform. I know he gives us situations so that his glory can shine through and people who aren't believers can not deny that a miracle from God was performed. Hang in there and enjoy your precious little guy. Janet Hofer
Kim, Those pics are The Absolute Best! I can't wait to love on all of you that are going to Baton Rouge! Love and miss ya'll so very much and always, Aunt Dona
ReplyDeleteI agree with your Aunt Dona... these are FABULOUS pictures!! We weren't able to get professional photos of Esther-Faith until she was nine months old.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are adorable and his weight sounds good for a 3 month old. We are still praying for strength and wisdom and a miracle that only God can perform. I know he gives us situations so that his glory can shine through and people who aren't believers can not deny that a miracle from God was performed. Hang in there and enjoy your precious little guy. Janet Hofer
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little peanut! I really enjoy that guy!
ReplyDelete