Caleb, Kimberly, Jonathan and Owen
How sweet... I am so glad to hear that he is doing well! You are in our prayers! I don't know where else to post comments, but for updates on our little one, please visist http://www. carepages. com/carepages/nalahbest.Hopefully we will see you again!Erika Best (RMH Rm 39)
How precious. How is his weight doing? I can't believe your little tummy had such a big baby. That is so cool. Janet Hofer
Great pictures!You're still in our prayers!Hope you guys all get some good rest in the days ahead!
How sweet... I am so glad to hear that he is doing well! You are in our prayers! I don't know where else to post comments, but for updates on our little one, please visist http://www. carepages. com/carepages/nalahbest.
ReplyDeleteHopefully we will see you again!
Erika Best (RMH Rm 39)
How precious. How is his weight doing? I can't believe your little tummy had such a big baby. That is so cool. Janet Hofer
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDeleteYou're still in our prayers!
Hope you guys all get some good rest in the days ahead!