Heidi and Theo returned home yesterday. Has it been a week already???
I just want everyone to know I have the best sister and nephew in the world and I'm so glad they were able to come and be with us for this awesome event! Heidi, your prayer, support encouragement and advice have meant the world to me. I'm so glad you were here to be my advocate, I couldn't have asked for a better friend on the "battlefield"! Theo, your excitement in welcoming Jonathan into this world has been so great. Thank you for all the beautiful notes and cards you have colored for Jonathan. Good job on getting all that homework done so you could be here with us. I love you both!
YFOS
Kimberly
(Aunt Kimie)
PS... find your camera I need a picture of Theo and Jonathan:)





Wouldn't have missed for anything!! Thanks for letting us be a part in this amazing process. God has truly blessed our family, and me with you as a sister. Love you all...even Caleb:)
ReplyDeletelove ya, Heidi