Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy 2nd BIRTHDAY Sweet Boy!


Jonathan,
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!  I can't believe you have been blessing my world for 2 whole years now.  Your Daddy and I look at you and can't believe how blessed we are.  It nearly brings me to tears to know God has trusted your sweet little soul for us to raise.  I never knew what it was to truly love so unconditionally until you. You encourage and strengthen me daily.  I want to do better and be more because you so easily are better and do more daily.  I am so proud of you and your sweet spirit.
You work so hard in therapy, you find "aww" and humor in EVERYTHING.  You most especially love pushing buttons.  You can't say a word but you have figured out how to unlock both our ipods and our cell phones, no button is safe with you around.  You so are smart, I see the little wheels in your brain figuring things out behind your beautiful blue eyes!  You light up when you hear your favorite song or TV jingle, Caleb and I just watch an wait for that big grin and you deliver every, single, time!!
You have been a big brother for 6 whole days and you love smiling at Owen and petting his hair.  His LOUD cries don't even bother you... yet.  Your patience is inspiring.
I'm so glad God has given us you.  We pray we will do right by God and by you and that you will continue to be blessed as you bless so many others.  We are thankful for the last 2 years and so excited for the years, days and moments to come.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jonathan! Hope you are home and celebrating soon! :)

    ReplyDelete