Monday, January 11, 2010

Our New Home


So much has happened in a few short months!  We closed on our new home at the end of December.  We are now, officially Texas homeowners.  God has been SO very good to us!  He has provided a job, insurance and now a beautiful NEW (affordable) home.  2200 sq feet that we are so excited to make our own.  We feel honored and blessed each day!
We are still unpacking... I think it's a never ending job:)  I really need to take some pictures. For now my one cell phone shot will have to do:)
*Seriously, this home was uber affordable!  If you are in the Houston area and looking for a great deal on a new home call my girl Shelly and she will hook you up!  Tell her the Dills sent you!:)

4 comments:

  1. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house....thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house...thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house...WAIT! You're not our neighbor anymore! I'm coveting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful home. Scott Hofer is living in Fort Worth Tx. WHere are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am more than happy for ya'll and so glad to have been around to see it. I wish you all the best in the world. Keep me posted!

    Roxann (Your Realtor)

    ReplyDelete