Did you know that my son turned 11 months on the 16th? Crazy I know! I can't believe in less than a month he will be one year... it seems unreal! Lately, Caleb and I have just been falling in love with him more and more each day. He's becoming so engaged and interactive with the world around him. He LOVES his Daddy and has a HUGE smile for him whenever he spots him. He'll even spit out a "DaDa" or two. It's adorable!!! He has other ways of talking to me... lol... it's usually grunts and whining because he; just neeeeeeeeds to be held, or fed, or just neeeeeeeds mommy, because "I saw her" (eye roll:). However my days are also filled with sweet smiles and giggles. He has been doing so well and it seems learning new things about himself and the world around him everyday... each moment is so "new" to him. So, I'm grabbing every moment and hugging each precious second to my heart. It's all so fleeting...
Life has been hectic lately, but GOOD! My God has been OH SO Very good to us, I can't imagine my life any other way!





love watching J learn new things, love watching you and Caleb parenting
ReplyDeletelove you,moma