
Ok, I'm sorry. I have been one very lazy blogging-baby-Moma. Please feel free to assume that "no news is good news". Everything here is going VERY well and except for being super uncomfortable in this swollen body I have no complaints!
Tues Feb 3: BPP#4 (Houston). Jonathan was the biggest "ham". He was totally showing off. He did adorable things. He was holding his hands in front of his face and studying his fingernails. He also played footsie with Ashley the ultrasound tech. She'd push his knee and he'd kick his foot (we all saw it, flexing at the ankle!!!!), he was super moving again, it was so fun. She always tells him how cute he is, and he eats it up!!! He must be a "words of affirmation" like his daddy:)
Fri Feb 6: BPP#5 (Houston). We requested Ashley again, she always does such a great job and I think Jonathan has a crush on her:) He was showing off AGAIN. The boy TOTALLY has working quad muscles, he was constantly pulling his knees up in the scan. He does such a good job, even the Dr's are impressed. The one who reviewed his BPP commented, "why are we making this poor girl (me) come in twice a week, all of these BPP's are outstanding!" That's right... OUTSTANDING!:)
Tues Feb 10: BPP#6 (Woodlands). Ashley is not at this location, so Jonathan pretty much slept through this scan lol. He still did great and we got our last official weight on him before he arrives. Are you ready??????
7lbs 10oz!!!
He's been putting on 2oz a day since his last weight! My turkey is going to be a healthy 8lb+ butterball come Monday! That's my boy!
PS. Feel free to leave your guess about his weight and length in the comments!





Kim, just want you and Caleb to know Connie and I will be praying for you guys this weekend!
ReplyDeleteWe serve an awesome God!
Sorry. I didn't realize the comments wouldn't show you my real name. You're probably asking "who's Pops?" Dusty's dad.
ReplyDeleteI say that my little man will be either 8# 3oz like Theo or 8# 9 like I was :) I guess 20 inches long!! Cant wait to squeeze him.
ReplyDeleteOh I am anonymous.... Me Aunt Heidi!!! Yay I am going to be an auntie!!
ReplyDelete