Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BPP #2

     My sweet little boy!!  
  Side of face, eye, nose, cheek, lips and chin, his fingers are right next to his face.  
                                                                                    He's using the placenta as a pillow:)                                                                                          

Jonathan passed his test again!  Things still look good.  Everything is stable.  The Dr we see at this location is great, she's spunky and likes to make the ultrasound fun, I love it!  Jonathan got the hic-ups during his BPP, that was fun to watch:)  She also commented about his "hair".  I don't see it, but the Dr's do.  Hair... it's still funny to me:)   She also got some pretty good 3D pics of his face this time.  Enjoy!

PS.  Caleb made it home safely around 8:30pm last night.  It was good to Skype with him and see his face.  I love my man!

1 comment:

  1. He looks wonderful. It shouldn't be such a surprise, but it's always shocking how formed babies are before they are born. You almost think they should just be like a batch of dough and then suddenly pop out a baby when you give birth. It's just so amazing.

    ReplyDelete