This is what Jonathan has discovered... movement get's you places! I have been collecting plastic containers and waiting for this day to come!
Oh, yeah.. that's right! Today my son learned to ARMY CRAWL!!!
You should try it! It's harder than it looks:)
I couldn't be more proud!
Here is a video of J's first time army crawling! He surprised us today when reaching for a toy he pulled forward!!! We've been using the scooter a lot and he learned to pull forward on that just a week or so ago. Now that he has the mechanics down, he can do it without wheels!!! He just keeps getting stronger and doing new things!!!







Great job!
ReplyDeleteHe is doing amazing!
ReplyDeleteI remember making a similar video the day my little girl started pulling herself forward for the first time. She pulled herself toward my cell phone. I can not believe how strong she is today compared to those first little pulls forward. Go Jonathan! He is going to do lots of great things.
ReplyDelete