Jonathan is now getting both PT and OT once a week. We are loving our therapist Ms. Pat and Ms. Beth! Jonathan works so hard at each session and he seems to love it! I actually look forward to therapy days now:) What a difference!
It is so nice in the moments that therapy is fun... enjoy it!!
I remember when my son was little and one mom and I would sit there and cry watching our sons struggle so hard, then one days they noticed each other, and it was all fun and games from then on... what joy that brought both of us! (they had different therapists, but worked side by side on the mats until they noticed each other, then we had to combine their sessions because they had too much fun togehter!)
It is so nice in the moments that therapy is fun... enjoy it!!
ReplyDeleteI remember when my son was little and one mom and I would sit there and cry watching our sons struggle so hard, then one days they noticed each other, and it was all fun and games from then on... what joy that brought both of us! (they had different therapists, but worked side by side on the mats until they noticed each other, then we had to combine their sessions because they had too much fun togehter!)