Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hanging with the Cousins


Here are just a few of Jonathan's cousins via extended family.  They are all so good together, and that's WHILE all 4 of them are running fevers!
Never thought I'd enjoy kids SO much... I guess having one of your own changes your heart and your perspective!  It's a good thing:)

3 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned that your blog graphics are cool? I don't remember...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you have some questions about medical assistance. You should contact MDCP, but you can also contact me for ANYTHING 512-494-4440 that I can help with. Hayden is't rolling over or sitting up yet eather. Just keep enjoying and working hard on Jonathan's PT and we'll both get there and celebrate together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Jonathan allergic to your fabric softener? lol I'm glad that you think that having 4 children with fevers is fun. I' very glad that my 4 never had fevers at the same time! Today is Jonathan's 9mo. birthday! Yeah! I am still praying fervently for you all(health, a job for Caleb and a house for ya'll. Love ya'll so very much and always, Aunt Dona

    ReplyDelete