On Monday, Caleb and Jonathan and I made our first flight as a family... we flew out of Sheridan and officially made our MOVE to Texas, together!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Doing it TOGETHER!
We decided that Caleb should not spend his last official week as a Montana resident alone. So we Flew in to Billings on Monday Nov 2. It worked out great, we stayed with Heidi and Theo and Caleb had us there to help on Friday (they had to redo his nose surgery). I miss my family!
On Saturday Caleb and Jonathan and I headed to Sheridan to be with Gma and Gpa Dill, it was a wonderful way to spend our last few days up North!
On Monday, Caleb and Jonathan and I made our first flight as a family... we flew out of Sheridan and officially made our MOVE to Texas, together!
On Monday, Caleb and Jonathan and I made our first flight as a family... we flew out of Sheridan and officially made our MOVE to Texas, together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment