Caleb packed up the house in Montana ALL DAY Friday, in the snow!! Then he and our 16' rental truck braved the pass to Sheridan, where he had to go shopping for clothes (the friends who were helping him pack, PACKED ALL OF HIS CLOTHES IN THE BACK OF THE TRUCK.... baaaahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!:)
On Saturday morning Caleb and Nick (a good friend) began their journey. I'm sure I will be hearing stories of their foolish antics for years to come. Apparently they are also starting a restaurant chain called TripB's (you'll have to ask him about it:) They drove to Colorado Springs Sat night, Amarillo on Sunday and made it HERE at 11:30pm last night.
That's right Y'ALL.... my baby Daddy's in the house!:)






Kimberly I came to your blog from KIDZ. Your little guy is so cute!! We also have a son with Spina bifida. Boy has it been a roller coaster of 10 years but we have really been blessed by him in so many ways!!
ReplyDeleteYou are moving to get better care? That is so good. We were in Idaho and we moved to Utah for the same reason and it has been a great blessing!! Let alone they have a lot more sports for children who are in wheelchairs. Tucker is in a manual wheelchair and loves to play wheelchair basketball this will be his 4th year. There are so many more opportunities for them in bigger cities!!
I have clicked to follow your blog I hope you don't mind I would love to see how you are doing and keep in touch with someone with similar things going on!!
Thank you for sharing the awareness! Good luck on your new adventure!! God does watch over these little ones!!