Jonathan turned 5 months on the 16th! Where has the time gone? I love this age, this size (15 pounds), this beautiful little boy... He's Ggggggggggrrrrrreat!
We haven't had much going on, (praise God) Just monthly well baby checks and therapy every other week. Jonathan is getting so strong. He is getting close to rolling over (front to back) and he likes to sit up (tripod style) we stay close though because he wimps out after about 10 seconds, still... we are so proud of him:) He's a fun little bugger, always giving us big grins and baby "talking" about everything! Oh, he's wonderful! I just want to eat him up!:)





love the little pickle
ReplyDeleteOh, he's cute!
ReplyDeleteKim,The pics are great! God is healing him completely!(answer to prayers). Love ya'll so very much and always, Aunt Dona
ReplyDeleteIs his spina bifida causing any problems. From the pictures and the progress he sounds awesome. I work at a developmental center here in Gillette and we totally believe in early intervention and therapy. THe results are always amazing. Keep up the good work. Janet
ReplyDelete