I'm having trouble sleeping, so I feel like blogging...
I can't believe I'll be leaving Caleb to head to Texas in just one week. I'm going to miss him SO much! Things are really going to start rolling, Jonathan will be here before we know it! Caleb's parents came up this weekend for a last pre-baby visit and a late Christmas. They gave us a bread machine! I'm not sure if I'll get around to baking before I leave, but I have a feeling Caleb will have it figured out before I come home in March lol:)
Since today was my last Sunday, the church honored and blessed us with a huge group prayer. We as a family, and especially Jonathan, are covered head to toe in prayer!
Tomorrow we will be starting "21" with our friends at Connections, visit their blog/site to learn more and join us!!
Kimberly's 21 Day Goals:
*Spark daily (basically keep healthy and on track with what I'm eating)
*Exercise 3X's a week for at least 30 min (I've gotten a bit lazy over the holidays)
Caleb's 21 Day Goals:
*Start each morning with prayer, worship music and breakfast.
*Exercise 3X's a week (push-ups, sit-ups, lunges)
Our 21 Day Goals as a couple:
*Do a couples devotional and pray together every evening before bed. (Via phone and Skype while I'm in Texas)





Kimberly, I can't believe you're leaving so soon! Is there anything I can do for you before you leave or while you are both away, like pick up your mail or anything? Anyway, I hope things go well, and I'll talk to you soon!
ReplyDeletePS for more great frugal websites look on my blog list for Paige's blog link, or here's the URL: justonemorepaigeontheinternet.blogspot.com and she has a whole column of great frugal webites. It's cool.